Jill Wilson D. Hyp is an experienced, qualified clinical hypnotherapist in West Yorkshire, using hypnosis to help you to regain control of your life.
Hypnotherapy is effective in treating and helping a number of conditions.
- Hypnosis for weight loss can increase your motivation when losing weight or to help you get started. Do you want to lose weight, exercise with more commitment, eat healthily? Hypnotherapy can address the emotional issues attached to weight gain and embeds healthy eating habits for positive change and maintenance of your weight loss and increased motivation for exercise.
- Hypnosis for anxiety can reduce your anxiety levels and your stress levels. Do you want to reduce your anxiety and stress levels and feel less anxious and calmer? Hypnotherapy addresses your stress triggers and teaches coping techniques to relieve anxiety and stress and increase relaxation.
- Hypnosis for phobias can help you to overcome your phobias, issues or concerns. Do you want to be able to do something, go somewhere but are prevented from doing so by a fear or phobia? Hypnotherapy can help you to overcome your phobia or fear that is preventing you from living your life as you want to live and doing want you want to do.
- Hypnosis for confidence can boost your self confidence. Would you like to have more self confidence and increased sense of self worth for a more positive outlook in your life?
- Hypnosis for IBS can help manage and control the symptoms of IBS. Do you want to be able to enjoy life, free from worrying about your IBS and its troubling symptoms? Hypnotherapy can provide you with the resources to manage the symptoms of IBS, so that you can live your life.
- Hypnosis for smoking can help you to stop smoking and become a non-smoker. Do you want to have more money in your pocket, feel and look healthier? If so, hypnotherapy can help you to stop smoking and become a non-smoker.
Jill Wilson D. Hyp, is a professional and ethical, qualified and experienced clinical hypnotherapist in Brighouse, West Yorkshire. Contact Jill in confidence on 07866 089909 to arrange a free 10 minute telephone consultation. Appointments can be booked online, by text or email.